The Certificate of Conformity of the Custom Union (TR TS Certification)
The certificate of the Custom Union (TR TS Certificate) allows the distribution of goods within the Customs Union without restriction. The negotiated accepted standards of the Certificate enable a streamlined process to take place. These certificates are valid within the Custom Union countries which are Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia. They have general rules for the minimum product quality, required documents, and are in full force within the territory of any of these three countries. SERCONS is a certification body that has the required accreditation allowing us to issue these certificates. With this certification, your products represent higher quality that may lead to an increase in prices and more opportunities.
How to execute the TR TS certificate
The Custom Union certificate of conformity is executed in accordance to the established common list of goods. It contains the requirements that must be followed clearly.
So, if the product is on this list, its quality must be confirmed. Currently, if a product is included on the Uniform list, it must be labeled with a mark by the manufacturer. This is a mark that is common to the Customs Union. What is the benefit of a Customs Union Certificate?
Without a doubt the streamlining of required documents to market products within the Customs Union is a distinct advantage. However, without proof of a standard quality, these products automatically pass into lower price categories and may lose an opportunity of premium brand development. The purpose of the Custom Union was to create a consistency in quality so as to reduce the circulation of defective goods.
A common form of certificate is applied within the territory of the Custom Union. It should contain the following information:
- manufacturer’s data;
- applicant’s data;
- reference to the technical standardized document;
- date and number of the document confirming product’s corresponding to the specified testing;
- name of product;
- name of issuing authority;
- notification about the process of quality confirmation.
SERCONS has successfully executed Custom Union certificates for several years. For this reason, obtaining the necessary document that allows goods to be circulated without restriction within Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan can be completed in a few days.
Accreditation of the body for performance of work
TR TS Accreditation - The Expert Organization "Sercons" has an accreditation to perform product certification confirming their compliance with the technical regulations of the Custom Union:
- TR CU 004/2011 "On safety of low-voltage equipment"
- TR CU 005/2011 "On safety of the packaging"
- TR CU 007/2011 "On safety of products intended for children and teenagers"
- TR CU 008/2011 "On safety of toys"
- TR CU 009/2011 "On safety of cosmetics and perfumes"
- TR CU 010/2011 "On safety of machinery and equipment"
- TR CU 011/2011 "On safety of elevators"
- TR CU 012/2011 "On safety of the equipment for work in explosive environments"
- TR CU 013/2011 "On requirements to automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel, marine, jet fuel and heating oil"
- TR CU 015/2011 "On safety of grain"
- TR CU 016/2011 "On safety of vehicles operating on gaseous fuel"
- TR CU 017/2011 "On safety of light industry products"
- TR CU 018/2011 "On safety for wheeled vehicles"
- TR CU 019/2011 "On safety on safety of personal protective equipment"
- TR CU 020/2011 "Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means"
- TR CU 021/2011 "On safety of food products"
- TR CU 022/2011 "Food products in terms of its marking"
- TR CU 023/2011 "On juice production of vegetables and fruits"
- TR CU 024/2011 "On the fat-and-oil products"
- TR CU 025/2012 "On safety of furniture"
- TR CU 027/2012 "On safety of certain types of specialized food products, including foods for dietary treatment and dietary preventive nutrition"
- TR CU 028/2012 "On safety of explosives and products based on them"
- TR CU 029/2012 "Requirements for the safety of food additives, flavorings and technological aids"
- TR CU 030/2012 "On requirements for lubricants, oils and special fluids"
- TR CU 031/2012 "On safety of agricultural and forestry tractors and their trailers"
- TR CU 032/2013 "On safety of equipment, which works under pressure"
- TR CU 033/2013 "On safety of milk and milk products"
- TR CU 034/2013 "On safety of meat and meat products"
Examples of certificates