Declaration of conformity of the Custom Union (TR TS Declaration)
The Custom Union Declaration of conformity is a document which is issued for various goods, and certifies their conformance with the requirements of the Custom Union. This document can be of two types:
- Confirming product conformity to GOSTs of the Custom Union adopted by the ad hoc commission.
- Confirming product conformity to the Technical Regulations of the Custom Union (TR TS).
Fields in which a Declaration of Conformity to Technical Regulations of the Custom Union is carried out:
- TR CU 004/2011 "On safety of low-voltage equipment"
- TR CU 005/2011 "On safety of the packaging"
- TR CU 007/2011 "On safety of products intended for children and teenagers"
- TR CU 008/2011 "On safety of toys"
- TR CU 009/2011 "On safety of cosmetics and perfumes"
- TR CU 010/2011 "On safety of machinery and equipment"
- TR CU 011/2011 "On safety of elevators"
- TR CU 012/2011 "On safety of the equipment for work in explosive environments"
- TR CU 013/2011 "On requirements to automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel, marine, jet fuel and heating oil"
- TR CU 015/2011 "On safety of grain"
- TR CU 016/2011 "On safety of vehicles operating on gaseous fuel"
- TR CU 017/2011 "On safety of light industry products"
- TR CU 018/2011 "On safety for wheeled vehicles"
- TR CU 019/2011 "On safety on safety of personal protective equipment"
- TR CU 020/2011 "Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means"
- TR CU 021/2011 "On safety of food products"
- TR CU 022/2011 "Food products in terms of its marking"
- TR CU 023/2011 "On juice production of vegetables and fruits"
- TR CU 024/2011 "On the fat-and-oil products"
- TR CU 025/2012 "On safety of furniture"
- TR CU 027/2012 "On safety of certain types of specialized food products, including foods for dietary treatment and dietary preventive nutrition"
- TR CU 028/2012 "On safety of explosives and products based on them"
- TR CU 029/2012 "Requirements for the safety of food additives, flavorings and technological aids"
- TR CU 030/2012 "On requirements for lubricants, oils and special fluids"
- TR CU 031/2012 "On safety of agricultural and forestry tractors and their trailers"
- TR CU 032/2013 "On safety of equipment, which works under pressure"
- TR CU 033/2013 "On safety of milk and milk products"
- TR CU 034/2013 "On safety of meat and meat products"
Description of the TR TS Declaration
The Declaration of Conformity to the Technical Regulations of the Custom Union is designed to confirm the safety of products for the environment and the health of people and animals. This document has been in effect since 1st June, 2012. A Declaration of Conformity cannot be registered for a term longer than five years.
The documentation required for getting the TR TS Declaration of Conformity
The following documents are required to execute any kind of CU Declaration of Conformity:
For manufacturer in the Custom Union:
- Company card with its requisites;
- Required documents of incorporation;
- Technical specifications or the GOST relating to the declared products;
- Private test protocols of declared products, if any.
For foreign producer:
- Company card with its requisites.
- Required documents of incorporation.
- Technical specifications and descriptions or the previous GOST relating to the declared products.
- Private test protocols of declared products, if any (required for EX Certificates).
For foreign producer:
- Name of the product requiring declaration.
- Manufacturer’s name and address.
- Technical description of declared goods.
- Agreement between the producer and applicant party (Must be a company from the Custom Union).
- Registration Cards for OGRN and INN of the Applicant Party.
- The FEACN Customs Code;
- Private test protocols of declared products, if any (Required for EX Certificates).
Why make the TR TS Declaration?
The advantages of the Custom Union declaration of conformity are:
- A TR TS Declaration helps to avoid the necessity to execute hygienic certificates with the official state registration. It allows manufacturers to introduce declared to the market quickly since CU declarations of conformity can be issued in the shortest time frame (usually between 2-8 hours).
- Holders of this document can distribute their products over the whole territory of the Custom Union without restriction. There is no need to execute separate documents for Russia, Kazakhstan, and Belarus.
Only a manufacturer that is incorporated within the Custom Union can be an applicant for the execution of a TR TS Declaration of Conformity. The applicant party has the right to refer to any certification office, which is authorized to carry out the current type of declaratory activity, and receive a declaration. The results of private examinations and tests as well as the test protocols of a vendor laboratory independently accredited are also taken into consideration.
Reception of the Custom Union Declaration in “Sercons”
Why you should choose SERCONS:
- The Expert organization "Sercons" has the accreditation to execute TR TS Declarations.
- The proficiency of our Experts.
- Flexible approach to solving problems.
- Work with accredited laboratories.
- You are supported by experienced managers.
- We can execute the documents for you in the shortest amount of time.
Examples of declaration