СЕ Marking. You can receive from us the Europan certificate for your products
The CE marking - get the European certificate for your products.
Our services for CE marking are:
- Consultations about procedures of reception of the EC marking, explanations with instructions, etc.;
- CE audits and tests;
- Analysis and assessment of a risk;
- Assessment of the application of the technical file;
- Preparation of technical product documentation;
- Accompaniment of a procedure of the CE certification with issuance of the CE certificates of CE for "turn-key";
- Organization of the Authorized representative office in countries of European Community.
The presence of the EC mark on products is a necessary criterion for a free circulation of goods within the European Community countries (EC) and becomes desired for most countries of Asia, North and Ibero Americas and some former republics of the USSR for some time past.
In other words, it is referred not only to those products that are produced in Europe, but also to those who are imported there from abroad.
Products can be assigned with the CE marking only after carrying out of a certification procedure (a confirmation of conformity of goods with the EU directives).
Only special (notified) European certification bodies may carry out these activities.
The producer of a product should do the following actions before getting of the right to label his products with the EC mark:
- To check a safety of the product and its conformity with the requirements of the EU directives. A risk assessment is held for it
- To make a specification of usage of this product
- To hold a product testing
- To make a marking application (technical file)
Specialists of the CA SERCONS are ready to lend a knowledgeable assistance to Russian companies in a correct execution of documents, and also an assistance in a preparation of tests and inspections and accompaniment of a procedure of the CE certification.
Our experts will prepare the required set of documents in accordance with a field of activities of your company and the set of requirements of the notified certification body for reception of European Certificate (CE marking).
Much attention is given to In preparation for the European certification for compliance with European standards Much attention is given to results of tests and inspections. However, the attention is primarily given to correct preparation of technical documents that are known as the technical file. An application for the CE certification (technical file) authorizes our company to appraise these products on a compliance with established standards. A preparation step of the consulting service delivered by compliance experts of the Sercons company is exactly held before application submission. Russian producers will receive the CE certificate on their products in accordance with the results of the CE certification.
European certificate of quality affords an opportunity to label the products with EC mark (CE Marking), which is a pass for an unrestricted circulation of products on a foreign
The SERCONS delivers services for CE certification under the following EU directives:
- The directive 89/106/EEC construction products and building structures (CPD)
- The directive 73/23 EEC of the electrical equipment designed for use during certain conditions of voltage
- The directive 94/9 / EC products for usage in explosive mediums (ATEX)
- The directive 97/23/EC pressure-operated equipment (PED)
- The directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) on medical devices (MDD)
- The directive 90/385/EEC on active implantable medical devices (AIMDD)
- The directive 98/79/EC on medical devices of in vitro diagnostic (IVDD)
- The directive 89/686/EEC personal protective equipment (PPE)
- The directive 2004/22/EC measuring instruments (MID)
- The directive 2004/108/EC electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- The directive 2006/42/EC vehicles and machinery (MD)
- The directive 2006/95/EC low voltage equipment (LVD)
- The directive 88/378/EES safety of toys
- The directive 1999/5/EC on radio facilities and telecommunication terminal equipment (R&TTE)
- The directive 90/384/EES nonautomatic weighing instruments (NAWI) (93/68/EEC)
- The directive 92/42/EEC requirements of efficiency for new hot water boilers operating on liquid or gas fuel
- The directive 95/16/EC lifts and lift gears
- The directive 2009/105/EC simple pressure vessels (SPVD)
- The directive 2009/142/EC equipment of gas fuel combustion (appliances burning gaseous fuels)/GAD
- The directive 94/25/EC on recreational crafts (RCD)
Examples of certificates